IWCF Forum - A Helpful Guide
IWCF Launched "Forum" in 2015 - A New Online Administration System
Designed to make the training and assessment process more efficient, responsive and user friendly.
Benefits of Forum –
• Centralised system for candidates, training providers, assessors, and invigilators
• Less paperwork. Candidates will register online and will be given a unique 6-digit IWCF Candidate Registration (CR) Number which will be theirs for life. This number will allow candidates to book IWCF training with the provider of their choice.
• IWCF training and qualification records can be viewed and updated online
• IWCF certificates will contain enhanced security features and can be verified online
• Registration on Forum is available in over 20 languages
Step 1. Register with Forum
Candidates can register with Forum using the following link (you will need to have your passport to hand): www.iwcf-forum.org/newcandidate.
Registration should be done at least 15 days before a course start date so that the IWCF CR No. is verified before registering for IWCF training and examination. If for any reason you are unable to complete the registration, the team at Aberdeen Drilling School can take required details over the phone and complete the process on your behalf.
Step 2. Receive IWCF CR Number
An automated email will confirm your unique IWCF CR Number once approved in the system. You should then login, check the information is correct, and change your password to something memorable. This CR Number is yours for life! You can amend and update personal details as required but you only have to register once.
Step 3. Request IWCF Training
Email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1224 572709 to request IWCF training. The Customer Service Team will ask candidates to complete the Aberdeen Drilling School booking form, which includes a space for the unique IWCF CR No. Alternatively, submit an enquiry through our website and a member of the team will be in touch within 1 working day.
Step 4. Confirm IWCF Training
Our Customer Service Team will confirm course availability and process the payment (or PO). Once your booking is confirmed a booking confirmation email with joining instructions will be sent via email. That's it! You are booked onto the IWCF course and all that is left to do is attend. On completion of your training and examination, you will be able to view your training history on Forum.
If you have any questions about Forum you can find more information, videos and FAQs here.
If we can be of assistance please don’t hesitate to call us on +44(0)1224572709 or email firstname.lastname@example.org